To celebrate National Aviation History Month, we are hosting a contest that honors the greatest innovations in aviation. All participants are required to submit a handmade aircraft of or inspired by a historical aircraft. This could mean creating a model of the Wright flyer or designing an aircraft inspired by the Lockheed Model 10 Electra. The choices are endless.
What are the prizes?
Grand Prize:POWERUP 4.0 Pro Bundle ($169.99 value)
Second place winner: POWERUP 4.0 Flight Manual Bundle ($117 value)
Runner Ups: POWERUP Book ($24.99 value)
Submissions should be posted on the official POWERUP Facebook group POWERUP YOUR FUN by December 31st, 2022
If you are not able to join our Facebook group, you can send your submission to email@example.com
PLEASE do not send videos via email for us to download — such submissions will be rejected. Only video links viewable on the internet will be accepted.
Winners will be decided based on their airplane's design, flight, and if modeled after a specific aircraft, it's likeness.
Shai will begin reviewing the submissions including email submissions on January 1st 2023, and winners will be announced on January 7th, 2023.
1. All POWERUP kits are eligible to participate (also legacy kits POWERUP 2.0, 3.0 Dart and FPV)
2. Airplane designs can be new/original or existing designs that have already been published on our site or the internet.
3. Materials and production methods - these are open ended, you can use any material or method you like (paper, foam balsa carbon etc.. 3D printing hot glue you name it..)
4. Individuals under the age of 18 must receive parental consent before entering the contest.
5. Submissions must be made by 11:59pm EST December 31st, 2022.
Q: Is this contest for paper planes only, or can the planes use other materials and crafting methods?
A: You're free to submit designs and flights that incorporate any material you choose.
By entering this contest, the entrant grants to POWERUP TOYS the right to create video content depicting the entrant's airplane design, its creation, and its flight capability, as well as any other information or content that could be construed to be the intellectual property of the entrant, and to promote this content on the Internet. POWERUP TOYS agrees that it will not publish the entrant's content on any platform other than YouTube without the express permission of the entrant.
By entering this challenge, the entrant grants POWERUP TOYS the right to mention the provided Name of Designer/PILOT in any materials related to the contest, including, but not limited to, the contest videos.