WORLD WIDE FREE SHIPPING
Get 10% off your first order and early access to new releases.
WORLD WIDE FREE SHIPPING
Once you add something to your cart, it will appear here.
Start the spooky season right with our POWERUP Halloween Contest! Create and build your scariest, creepiest, weirdest, or grossest airplane and submit a video! Contestants will be judged based on their ingenuity, creativity, and flight. We encourage you to think outside of the box and scare us!
Winners of the POWERUP Halloween Contest!
What are the prizes?
Submissions should be posted on the official POWERUP Facebook group POWERUP YOUR FUN by October 31st, 2022
If you are not able to join our Facebook group, you can send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE do not send videos via email for us to download — such submissions will be rejected. Only video links viewable on the internet will be accepted.
Winners will be decided based on scariest, spookiest, weirdest, or creepiest design!
Shai will begin reviewing the submissions including email submissions on November 1st 2022, and winners will be announced on November 2nd.
1. All POWERUP kits are eligible to participate (also legacy kits POWERUP 2.0, 3.0 Dart and FPV)
2. Airplane designs can be new/original or existing designs that have already been published on our site or the internet.
3. Materials and production methods - these are open ended, you can use any material or method you like (paper, foam balsa carbon etc.. 3D printing hot glue you name it..)
4. Individuals under the age of 18 must receive parental consent before entering the contest.
5. Submissions must be made by 11:59pm EST October 31st, 2022.
Q: Is this contest for paper planes only, or can the planes use other materials and crafting methods?
A: You're free to submit designs and flights that incorporate any material you choose.
By entering this contest, the entrant grants to POWERUP TOYS the right to create video content depicting the entrant's airplane design, its creation, and its flight capability, as well as any other information or content that could be construed to be the intellectual property of the entrant, and to promote this content on the Internet. POWERUP TOYS agrees that it will not publish the entrant's content on any platform other than YouTube without the express permission of the entrant.
By entering this challenge, the entrant grants POWERUP TOYS the right to mention the provided Name of Designer/PILOT in any materials related to the contest, including, but not limited to, the contest videos.