Marketing Communications Specialist APPLY NOW
Remote Marketing Thu, Jun 30, 2022
Wanted: Marketing Communications Specialist
At POWERUP, marketing is all about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can make the joy of flight accessible to everyone.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Marcom Specialist, who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while working with and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. Job is remote. North America time zone.
- Take action rather than be told what to do
- embrace experimentation
- Understand people, love them, love talking and communicating with them.
- Love KPI dashboards and finding ways to move the needles in the right direction.
- Want to be a part of something meaningful and creative
- Love things that fly!
We are looking for you!
Our Core Values:
- TRUST - We are transparent and truthful with our peers and customers.
- COMMUNITY - We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and invite them to celebrate their achievements with the POWERUP community.
- EMPOWERMENT - Every POWERUP employee is a startup. We encourage our team members to be independent and resourceful.
- AGILITY - Better is a result of experimentation. We embrace progress and take chances.
- LOVE OF FLIGHT - We are fascinated with things that defy gravity and love taking things into the air.
The Marketing Specialist’s mission:
Your mission as our marketing manager will be to ensure the growth of the company through developing effective communication and advertising campaigns that will sell POWERUP’s products to new and existing customers. You will also be responsible for developing an active and loyal community of flight enthusiasts.
Objectives of this Role:
- Executing the company’s marketing strategy
- Coordinating the creation of promotional materials and their distribution in online and offline channels
- Promoting our company and products/services on various media channels
- Community growth and management
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Translate our marketing strategy into actionable marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate between internal and external marketing and product team members.
- Monitor relevant KPI’s daily and drive activities accordingly. Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Promote our products and services during events
- Coordinate the creation of promotional materials with the creators’ team
- Drive the distribution of our marketing materials across relevant channels, both online and off-line.
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor the company’s website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, such as Shopify, Amazon, Klavio, ect.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field is plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
APPLICATION FORM * Required